Feedback

E-mail

From: John Adair
To: kerry@dwvc.com
Sent: 07 August 2002 01:19
Subject: Recent Holiday

Dear Kerry

Thanks for helping us arrange our summer holiday this year, we had a really good time and found the accommodation good.

The Apartment was Spacious for a one bedroom and much appreciated on such short notice. The Dunas Club was a convenient friendly place, with everyone talking to each other. The only blot on a very enjoyable time was the travelling and over-nighting at Luton Airport on the outward journey was tiring, but return delay at Luton was a Nightmare and I don't plan to stay at Luton again if possible or fly with "easy jet" again.

John Adair

From: John Whitehead
To: Info@timelinx.com
Sent: 14 March 2002 10:43
Subject: Recent Madeira Holiday

To Sally & colleagues at Reservation Department.

Thoroughly enjoyed holiday you arranged for us in Madeira from 4/2 TO 11/2. hotel was luxurious and comfortable and all arrangements went smoothly. Thank you very much. Would have contacted you earlier but we both caught a virulent cold virus shortly after returning home and are only just getting over it.

Regards, Irene & John Whitehead.

From: Mike Bundy
To: Larissa.Shoumilova@timelinx.com
Sent: 03 December 2001 12:19
Subject: Recent Holiday

Larissa

I have discussed the Goa holiday with my wife and have decided not to choose the all inclusive option, It sounds a very cost effective idea but we prefer having flexibility of eating where and when we want to. Thank you for your help in arranging both the Malta and Goa Holidays. Have a lovely Holiday. Best regards Mike

From: The Lyons Family
To: sally@dwvc.com
Sent: 09 december 2001 20:48
Subject: Holiday 2002

Larissa

Dear Sally

Remember us? Kresten Palace-25 Anniversary? Sort notice!!

We hope so because I have been singing your praises to Terri Kerslake at Timelinx. We still tell friends about you and your "rescue" operation for us.

We are now looking at next year and fancy something flexible in the USA - New England-ish if possible around June/July so we can spend a little time (up to 3 weeks) with some friends out there. There website isnít too helpful so if you have any further information, could you send it E-mail or snail mail? Thanking you once again for a memorable 2001.

Tony and Claire Lyons.

From: Susan Rolph
To: larrissa.shoumilova@timelinx.com
Sent: 18 July 2002 18:31
Subject: Holiday

Larissa

Dear Larissa

I just wanted to thank you for arranging our fantastic holiday to Long Beach Cyprus. Everything went superbly, we had a lovely time and the resort was wonderful.

Many thanks. Sue Rolph

From: Elaine Mckeown Scotland
To: Helen.r@timelinx.com
Sent: 06 August 2002 14:52
Subject: Tenerife

Larissa

Dear Larissa

Helen I just thought I would firstly take this opportunity to let you know that our apartment in Tenerife last week were absolutely outstanding. They were extremely well decorated, very clean and beautifully equipped.

The staff at Vigilia Park were always very helpful and I have absolutely no concerns over my use of Designer Way in the future.

On that note, I would be grateful if you could give me some prices for flights and accommodation for next year. My husband, Son and I are going to go away next year with my friend , her husband and son. I would like something really nice with plenty to do. We want to go for a fortnight anytime in July. It is for four adults and two children. The Children will be ten and three. We were thinking about the Algarve but if not any suggestions will be appreciated. I also need flights from Glasgow or Edinburgh preferably during the day. Can you also confirm whether or not you have to pay in full when booking this far in advance.

Thanks Again for everything and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Elaine Mckeown ANC Glasgow North.

From: Tony Schofield
To: Krystyna.Stompolska@timelinx.es
Sent: 01 December 2001 19:36
Subject: Recent Holiday

Dear Krystyna,

We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in north Cyrus last October.

We would like to book another holiday for March or April 2002 in Madeira please. Your website shows that there are several sites available. We would prefer accommodation suitable to our age and status, preferably not too far away from you with some suggestions.

Yours sincerely pat and Tony Scofield