Feedback

E-mail

From: Barbara Johnson
To: amanda.gurnett@timelinx.com
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:59PM
Subject: Holiday Request

Sorry Mandy

Unfortunately, my son has to do some outward bound trip for his Duke of Edinburgh Award on the 20th & 21st October and it cannot be postponed.

I am sorry you have gone to so much trouble for nothing but maybe we can do something in the not too distant future. I will contact you again. Thank you very much for all your help as usual (you are very efficient) if you need someone to blow your trumpet, I’m here for you!!!!!!!!!! I hope your stay in England goes well in November. You’ll have to explain to me someday, why you are out in the sun and your husband in stuck in England. I know where I would rather be, you lucky person!!!!

Best regards Barbara

From: Barbara Johnson
To: amanda.gurnett@timelinx.com
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:59PM
Subject: Holiday Request

Sorry Mandy

Best regards Barbara

From: Alan & Maria Maskell
To: kerry@dwvc.com
Sent: 25 September 2002 19:37
Subject: Mauritius Holiday

Hi Kerry.

Just to say that we returned from Mauritius safely.We had a great time, everything went like clockwork.

The Villa was great, very convenient for the beach, and we were very looked after by the owner, the maid and the watchman.

The Food was excellent (we ate out every evening) and the people were very friendly and helpful. The beaches were fantastic and the sea a lovely shade of turquoise- Perfect. It was very quiet there this time of year (their season doesn’t really begin until next month) but the weather was fair and very warm during the second week.

Thank you foe a lovely holiday. The Caribbean next?

Regards. Alan & Maria Maskell Ron & Jenetta Maskell

From: Alan & Maria Maskell
To: kerry@dwvc.com
Sent: 25 September 2002 19:37
Subject: Mauritius Holiday

Hi Kerry.

Thank you foe a lovely holiday. The Caribbean next?

Regards. Alan & Maria Maskell Ron & Jenetta Maskell

From: Theresa Jones
To: sally.ward@timelinx.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 11:04PM
Subject: Discovery week July 2001

Hi Sally

Thanks again for all you help, you should be recognised by your employer!! It is so nice to deal with someone as pleasant and helpful as you have been.

Have a nice day.

Regards, Theresa

From: Drew Arbuckle
To: helen@timelinx.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 10:18 PM
Subject: Holiday Reservations

Dear Helen,

I am writing to inform you that due to recent events I no longer wish to book a holiday next May, to Cyprus, with my friends. I would however like to thank you for all of the trouble tha you went to trying to find us suitable accommodation. I am more than pleased with the attention I received from you through your company.

Thanks again

Carol Scotland

From: Kath Grassie
To: kerry@dwvc.com
Sent: 01 September 2002 20:23
Subject: Recent Holiday

Dear Kerry,

Just a little not to say thank you very much for your help in Tuscany. As you said, Serena and her husband came around that night and were very helpful. We stayed at the same place but in a different part of the building, which was what we had more in mind of what we could get.

Please thank them for us, as I understand they were in a very difficult position, but did all they could to ensure we were O.K, and he even popped around the next morning. Thanks again for sorting this out so promptly for us, and we had a great holiday- the postcard is on the way!

Kind regards

Kath Grassie

From: Kath Grassie
To: kerry@dwvc.com
Sent: 01 September 2002 20:23
Subject: Recent Holiday

Dear Kerry,

I believe you have been speaking to David earlier today when he was asking you to look for somewhere nice for us to go in October.

I would like to advise you of our very recent Holiday to Florida, arranges by your good self.

The Villa was beyond our expectations, our travelling companions were very impressed. The furnishing was to a very high standard, the children were enamoured by the 60 inch television in the sitting room) and the pool was a great hit. All bedrooms also had a television with cable channels and one bedroom also had a video. The villa came complete with all home comforts, including hair dryer, dishwasher, washing machine and a tumble dryer, and some comforts we do not have i.e. Jacuzzi bath in the master bedroom. We were advised that cot for the baby would be supplied, but we were pleased an surprised to find also a high chair and a play pen. The villa was spotless upon arrival and the air conditioning was supplied and very necessary. The owners of the house had certainly thought of everything. The only fault we could comment (and this is minor) was when we broke a table, we were still in the dark as to the cost of replacing the glass when we left some 8 days later.

Myself and David would like to thank you for placing us in such a comfortable villa and the holiday was certainly enhanced by this.

Best regards